Hi, I’m Ben Hale!
Whether you live in an urban or rural area, unincorporated or HOA, we can all make changes in our yards that can create beauty, reduce routine work, and create health habitat for the critters that most need it.
- feel safe and healthy in your yard
- be proud of your property and its beauty
- enjoy more time together by reducing your landscape maintenance needs
- make the world better with a yard that supports wildlife and diversity
Here you’ll find the tools and information needed to get you and your yard to a better place.
- Podcasts and articles that focus on quick, small things you can do today to make your yard better
- Sign up to get insider tips and updates!
- Work with us for customized help for every budget, wherever you live.
As Featured on:
About Ben Hale
Alright, who’s this Ben guy anyway?
- We’ve gotten notice of property maintenance violation while fixing our house.
- We’ve got angry neighbors who think mowing your yard is more important than family.
- We’ve got other neighbors who spite us because we don’t spray our yard with chemicals.
Certified in ecological design
Ben Hale holds a Permaculture Design Certification, a design practice focusing on ecological design to reduce maintenance and create a positive environmental impact through landscapes. This design process assesses all conditions and creates nature-inspired designs to fit into existing spaces, creating healthy, vibrant, low maintenance landscapes to heal the land, care for earth, and care for the people around us.
Ben Hale also holds a Professional Master Rain Gardener certification from Cuyahoga Soil & Water Conservation District. Rain gardens are essential tools in the residential landscape to prevent erosion, provide beautiful pollinator habitat, and reduce stormwater issues.
10% to Purpose
- I have a primary interest in creating food independence through local healthy food movements.
- I care for the social welfare and healthy families across the world.
- I want all children to experience a healthy childhood as much as possible.