Today, we talk about how to save time mowing the lawn. From how often should you mow your lawn to how to save time mowing.
Mowing time saving hacks
- Mowing – #1 time drain for maintenance
- Takes away from what’s important
- Weather dependent
- #1 issue with neighbors
- Main piece to “keep up with the joneses”
- First – How to save 27hrs on yard work
- Really get ninja time savings through habit changes
- Three […]
In this episode, we talk about how to have a healthy lawn and a low maintenance lawn. Is it possible to have a low maintenance lawn that your neighbors envy?
- Grass: Love/hate relationship
- General grass health
- Chemical residues/exposure
- 17 million gallons of gas
- 5% US air pollution
- 600 million gallons used
- Highest heat time
- High respiration
- Easy steps to take control of lawn […]
An 8-step program to kick the habit!
Have you noticed it? You wake up one morning and find the cash in your wallet missing. Then you get a call from the lawn guy.
“I need to come by and give you one more treatment. I noticed a few grub spots that we should take care of now before it gets worse”
I thought he did that last fall, you think to yourself.
“Well you know, these things are normal. […]